Hiring Sr. Test Engineer (4 – 5 Yrs)
We are an IoT security solutions provider & IT services looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality. Familiarity with Security Domain, Big Data, IOT or AI/ML technologies is a big plus.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- B.Tech/Engineering in Computer Science or similar degree
- Good Communication Skills
|Qualification||B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA|
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|