Hiring Senior CMS Developer (4 – 6 Yrs)
We are seeking a Senior CMS Developer responsible for both back-end (Plug-in Development & Theme Integration) and Front-end Development. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is expected.
- Defines website objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Forming proper structures to complete the projects adhering to the timelines.
- Capability to handle and guide a team of CMS Developers & willing to take ownership to manage multiple modules at the same time.
- Coordinating with client for the proper implementation of the project during the development phase.
- Strong knowledge of PHP Web framework Wordpress and Woocommerce is mandatory.
- Additional Frameworks like Magento, Opencart, Drupal and related CMS will be preferred.
- Strong experience in implementing the themes from scratch and plug in development.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in developing/ customizing/ configuring Content Management System workflows.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Must have Git experience.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Good Communication Skills
|Qualification||B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA|
|Experience||4 to 6 Years|