Hiring Senior Node.Js Developer (4 – 5 Yrs)
We are an IoT security solutions provider & IT services looking for a Node.Js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the UI team into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is a bonus. Familiarity withSecurity Domain, Big Data, IoT or AI/ML technologies is a big plus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performing applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding of Relational Databases.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- B.Tech/Engineering in Computer Science or similar degree
- Good Communication Skills
|Qualification||B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA|
|Experience||4 to 5 Years|